This is a photograph taken by a friend of mine of her brother in law's fingers next to his baby daughter's hand. Due to medical emergency it was necessary to deliver her on Wednesday at 25 weeks 4 days. She weighed 1 lb 3 oz at birth. Yesterday she lost 1 oz. The doctors said the next 5 to 10 days are critical for her survival.
They have inserted a new respiratory tube that is supposed to stimulate her lungs.
Her mother is doing better. Please pray for this family. They have three other children at home.
Thank you!
UPDATE: This is from their Caring Bridge just now--
"Saturday morn...
Just a quick update before the doctor comes in. (Mom's name) had a pretty good night until this morning. Her blood pressure is VERY high. (210/120) I am asking for some more of those prayers so the doctors can figure this whole thing out and get her blood pressure under control for good. I will update more the doc. is coming in. Thank you and continued prayers!! (signed Dad's name.)"
Thank you.

5 comments:
They will be in my thoughts. Wishing them all the strength to get well soon. XXX
Linda prayers and positive thought winging their way....
hugs to you and the family...
SheilaC
I'm sending my prayers and reiki to this little family
Linda, I'll be praying for them.
Prayer sent...what a tiny sweet baby!
Post a Comment