Thank you for all who have sent their thoughts and prayers for little Hope Olivia. I have copied her Caringbridge posted Friday evening.
"
Friday, July 16
Day 17...10:50 pm
It is with a heavy heart that I type this message. Hope Olivia passed away tonight. I have no words just tears. Please continue to pray for Britt and Matt. They need your words of encouragement like no other time.
for the Tappens...Tiffany
Friday, July 16, 2010 9:31 PM, CDT
Day 17 - Night
We are having a rough go of things on the 3rd floor NICU. Matt said I do way better with the ups and not so great with the downs. We have had 2 significant downs since Hope was born and now this one tonight has us (me) nervous and a little unsettled.
Hope started to drop her saturation from the high 80's where she was all day to to low 70's and have now dropped to the 50's. They have checked and replaced her chest tubes. She had a blockage in one of her tubes which Dr. Brand thought would allow her to recover once he replaced it. They worked on her for an hour or so and then let us go in to see her. She looks exhausted. We decided to leave to take a break from the monitors for 20 minutes and when we came back and she is not recovering yet. They are doing another x-ray in a few minutes to see if there is anything else that they can see. We do not know much more right now we just ask for your prayers and we will see how the night goes. Thanks!!
Matt and Britt"
7 comments:
I'm so sorry for the loss of little Hope Olivia. My prayers are with her family and friends.
I know there are no words to say to make this an easier time for all who loved Hope Olivia. I just wanted to let you know that her story touched me and I was rooting for her. She is no longer in pain and you will see her again...she will always be with you all in your hearts.
So sorry to hear of the families sad loss. My love and thoughts are with them.
Hugs
Maria
Oh, Linda..... I am so sorry....
SheilaC
So sorry to hear the news. I'll be praying for the family.
I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. I have been praying for Hope and Britt. I will continue to keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.
I am so sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers are with them.
Post a Comment