
Mel of Mel's Own Place has been keeping us posted on the long recovery of her sister-in-law, Lissa. Lissa is a young mother who has been hospital for several months due to a life threatening illness. You may read her story on Mel's site here.
A quilter and blogger is making a quilt for Lissa and she needs our help. All the information is available from Jane at Jane's Fabric and Quilts.
I just finished my blocks to put in the mail on Thursday.
Take a couple of minutes to read Lissa's story and perhaps make a couple of blocks to send to help with her quilt.
Quilters are the greatest people!
Linda
1 comment:
I went over to Mel's blog. Wow, what a story!
Lissa has really suffered a lot!
I think it's so sweet that Jane is making a quilt for her.
I'll be praying for Lissa.
Post a Comment