I finished the July BOM last night. I am getting excited thinking about how it will look when it comes together. This will be my first full sized quilt.
These pieces were cut from the fat quarters I received from Nancy @ Patchwork Penguin. I found a pattern in the May 2009 issue of Quick Quilts that I THINK I will be able to complete with the fat quarters. It is called devonshire cream. I am going to start it tonight-- I will let you know how it goes.
Linda
6 comments:
You are doing a great job with those BOMs!
And I can't wait to see what your new project is too!
Your blocks are looking great.
Lovely colours that you are making your new quilt out of.
New project? Did you hold out on us, or are you meaning the full-sized quilt of BOM? ;0)
wow---blogger really IS wacked today! The bottom half of you post didn't show until AFTER I commented!!! ? Hmmm.....
First full sized quilt? Wow, most impressive for a first attempt. It is looking great.
Wow, your blocks look so great, I've gotten behind on mine but hope to catch up.
Post a Comment