
Yesterday I finished the tree skirt for Randy & Kelsey's wedding this afternoon. I was showing it to DIL-2 when she came for Conner and Tatum. Conner took one look at it and started laughing. Remember he is 3 1/2---he laughed and said, "Grandma, there is a hole in your quilt!"
A major accomplishment for me! I actually made a label and sewed it to the skirt.
In the mail today was an invitation to a wedding on August 21. One that I hadn't expected to receive. That means three wedding this fall.
I better keep sewing.
Have a great day,
Linda
5 comments:
That is such a nice tree skirt and it will make a great wedding present. Gotta love what comes out of the mouths of kids.
Oh Linda---lovely label to finish off the tree-skirt so nicely! And thanks for the "matter-of-fact" statement of Connor's ;0) So nice to have the perspective of all on-lookers :0)
Linda that is a beautiful tree skirt.... I've been looking at patterns to make one this year too. Not for me but for a gift :)
Great job!
SheilaC
WOW!! Linda that tree skirt is gorgeous and I am sure the couple will love it.
Just love your GS's comment,very cute.
Three weddings, does that mean three tree skirts??
What a beautiful rainbow!!
I love the tree skirt and the label too. I never quite know what to put on labels. You did great on both!
Post a Comment