The themes this week are: "Praise God For His..."
Day 1 Greatness -"I am the Lord; that is my name! I will not give my glory to another or my praise to idols." Isaiah 42:8
Day 2 Authority-"How awesome is the Lord Most High, the great King over all the earth." Psalm 47:2
Day 3 Providence-"For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways." Psalm 91:11
Day 4 Power- “For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus
our Lord. “ Romans 3:23
Day 5 Love-"Neither height nor depth, noranytin else in all ceation, will be able to separate us from he love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Kasey will be coming with me. DDIL-1 will be dropping her off each morning when she leaves for work. Then we will be spending the afternoons together all week. I was thinking it may be a good time for the two of us to work on the "If my baby is a brother or if my baby is a sister." quilts.
I will keep you posted on our projects!


4 comments:
I've heard great things about the Go Fish curriculum. Thank you for being faithful and sharing the gospel. =)
Hoping for new souls to be won during your VBS!
We just finished up with VBS at our church. The kids just love it as do the volunteers that make it all happen.
Thank you for writing thiis
Post a Comment