Friday, July 27, 2012

I am A TWO TIME WINNER from the Blog Hop!

One thing I have learned is that Quilter Blogger friends are generous and become wonderful friends.

I was privileged to be the WINNER--not once--but twice!   I am SEW SO Blessed.

From Gmama  Jane of  Grandmama's Stories I received a package containing not only a pin cushion but two pieces of fabric also!! 
   Gmama Jane sewed great projects for the hop. 
            Isn't this banner great!!


From Judith of Judith Handmade Treasures I received one of the FOUR Easy Dresden rulers that she gave to blogging friends from her drawing.

 She made  an awesome Dresden block for the hop.


She also made this  table topper and a paper pieced star block.  Aren't they great!!




Now I have MORE projects to think about...


Today Cole and I took a 4-Wheeler ride past the corn field.  We have been blessed with rain at the right times.  It was getting dry again..but not to the degree of those south of us.  My heart goes out to all the farmers whose crops are burning up.  We had seven years of drought a few years ago..we know what they are feeling.






8 comments:

Rosemary Dickinson said...

Congratulations on your 2 wins!! What great prizes you won! Your corn looks so good. Drought hasn't been too bad up here. We have plenty of native corn. Sounds awful for other parts of the country.

Needled Mom said...

Congratulations on your wins!

I was in Iowa last week and the corn was BAD there. Glad you folks have gotten the rains at the right times.

Amy said...

Oh...great wins!!! And the dresden ruler...I'm pea green :)

We have done so little watering this year to our garden; truly we have been fortunate!

Sheila said...

Congratulations on your wins , that is great , something to start a new project with :-)

Cherry's Prairie Primitives said...

Wow two wins!!! So glad your getting rain!!

FlourishingPalms said...

Congrats on your lucky wins! Two of them is amazing. While I've won giveaways in the past, it's been a long, long while since I've won. Six months or more, and I'm in the blogosphere quite a bit. Guess that just shows how many more people are reading and commenting on blogs these days. No sour grapes from me though! Your wins are great. Enjoy!

Maria said...

Congratulations on your lovely wins..
Your corn looks good. We hear about the dry that farmers are experiencing in the US.Very sad indeed.

Anonymous said...

Blog giveaways are always so much fun to win... you must be mighty lucky, Linda.

Glad your corn is doing well... nice to meet you.