I think I am ready for the hoppers to arrive tomorrow. I have been in awe of the fantastic projects made by so many talented quilters. One thing I have learned is that everyone has their own style and is dedicated to their love for quilting.
Summer is going fast...Last week I had one or more grandkids each day. I had Jessica by herself for 2 days! FUN! She thinks it is fun to stand on the wooden rocking chair and rock.
I have been cleaning and then cleaning more. Monday I started to tackle the basement. Remember, we live in a 62 year old farm house. So our basement is a basement. I hauled out enough black bags to fill our small dumpster. Old clothes, shoes, and lots of junk!!

Yesterday we were back at Abbott Heart Institute in Minneapolis for another appointment for DH. There were more changes of medication. It has been six months since the ablations and three months since the last cardio-version. The cardiac physiologist, a cardiologist who deals with arrhythmia's of the heart, is changing the meds to evaluate the effectiveness of the ablation. It has been along three years starting with the mitral valve replacement, 3 cardio versions, and ablations. We are both ready for him to be feeling better! I was able to spend over an hour studying quilting magazines..Lots of ideas..now, when I find MY time...........From this morning's walk:


3 comments:
How exciting Linda.. I will be hopping over to have a look.
Yes there have been sew many different ones. Very interesting.
Jessica is as game as Ned Kelly. Rocking on the chair standing up..
Hope the meds work for DH and starts feeling much better.
Sounds like you have been very busy both with cleaning and having the grand kids.
Do hope you have some me time soon.
I have been hopping around looking at all the fun red, white and blue creations. I'll be back to see yours. I know you won't disappoint! What a cutie to spend some time with and a dare devil. Look at those eyes! I hope DH starts feeling better. It's no fun when they don't. Cleaning-yuk! I need to do that too.
I have missed so much on your blog! First of all, I should try to catch up on that blog hop!
Those clouds! My goodness! They look like you could have had an enormous storm!
I call our basement 'the dungeon'. LOL! Good for you for cleaning out! We did that when our daughter got married.
Praying that your DH will feel better very soon! All this time...must be discouraging for you both, but God is still in the healing business! {{HUGS}}
Post a Comment