WOW! My first thought was "very different than over here!" My second thought was "oh good! Rain for the garden" (until I read that it didn't rain) And my final thought was..."those look like the underside of crashing waves! Maybe God was enjoying the beach over you this morning"
Those are amazing photos Linda! How I wish they had brought the rain. It's teasing us at my home. Skirting all around me, blowing wind and clouds and intermittently blocking my satellite reception. Still no rain. Praying the weather man is correct that we have a really good chance of it come Sunday!
Awesome pictures Linda!! I would have been kinda scared though as I've never seen such in person. Love it that you picked the "daisies" and added them to your header!!
8 comments:
WOW! My first thought was "very different than over here!"
My second thought was "oh good! Rain for the garden" (until I read that it didn't rain)
And my final thought was..."those look like the underside of crashing waves! Maybe God was enjoying the beach over you this morning"
Thanks for sharing.
Those are amazing photos Linda! How I wish they had brought the rain. It's teasing us at my home. Skirting all around me, blowing wind and clouds and intermittently blocking my satellite reception. Still no rain. Praying the weather man is correct that we have a really good chance of it come Sunday!
Wow! what do you think God had in mind? Simply amazing!
cool looking clouds; I'd have a lot of fun looking at them and trying to pick out shapes in them; great scripture too!!!
betty
Wow! Gorgeous! But sad that they brought you no rain.
Awesome pictures Linda!! I would have been kinda scared though as I've never seen such in person. Love it that you picked the "daisies" and added them to your header!!
Ooh, scary clouds. Reminds me of the Wizard of Oz when the storm came! Great pics!
Thank you foor being you
Post a Comment