Wednesday, July 18, 2012

And the winner is......

The Winner of the Quilting Sign
selected by
The Random Number Generator is:

 Sheila of  Quilting In South Carolina

Sign made by Scrap Happy Creations.

Shelia said.

..."Love all of your blocks and your wonderful photography of each one.
Thanks for all of the inspiration.
Happy Quilting"

Congratulations Shelia!  I have sent you an email for your mailing address.

This blog hop was great.  It was my first time as a participant.  And actually the first time I have followed a complete hop.  I was so impressed with the blocks, the tutorial, and all of the 108 quilters who left comments on my blog.

A special Thank you for Jane and Madame Samm for their time and efforts putting the hop together.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Congratulations Sheila..


I am pleased you enjoyed participating in the Hop Linda.

Nice new header photo too.