Strawberry Blueberry Trifle
SERVINGS: 14
TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min.
TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min.
Ingredients:
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 packages instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 prepared angel food cake (14 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup whole strawberries, halved
Directions:
In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.Place a third of the cake cubes in a trifle bowl or 3-1/2-qt. glass serving bowl. Top with a third of the pudding, 1 cup sliced strawberries, 1-1/2 cups blueberries and a third of the whipped topping. Layer with a third of the cake and pudding, 1 cup strawberries and a third of the whipped topping.
Top with remaining cake, pudding, strawberries, blueberries and whipped topping. Serve immediately or cover and chill until serving. Yield: 14 servings.
***Sometimes I mix the whipped topping with the pudding.

8 comments:
I've eaten so much today but when I say your trifle I got hungry again! It looks so good. I'd love to make this sometime!
Hmmm Delicious 4th July Dessert...
Sitting here eating some grapes......that dessert sounds divine. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
Sound really good. Since I didn't have it on the 4th, I think it would be okay to make one today.
Linda this sounds delicious! Thanks for posting the recipe. blessings, marlene
Yum, that looks delicious.
Yum, yum, this looks so good. I'm going to try this out! Thanks for sharing!
This is a greaat post
Post a Comment