Last fall my DDIL-2's grandmother was digging out her perennial flower bed. After her daughters and granddaughters had what they wanted she offered that I could dig out any I would like. DH has promised make a new flower bed to replace the one I lost when the highway in front of our house was widened. So I went and dug out many flowers...Well, with DH's health issues I don't have my flower bed. All the flowers are over crowded in the beds next to the house.
This year I planted inpatients in my barrel.
The phlox have always been the purple color. This year there is one that is white with purple on the edge of the petals.
I am waiting for both of these to bloom.



11 comments:
What beautiful flowers. If I lived close enough, I'd bring my little Mantis and we'd get those new flower beds done in no time. (grin) Thanks for sharing nature's beauty.
They look beautiful and we would never know they are crowded.
You have a very pretty garden such lovely colors:-)
Oh how beautiful!! The heat and drought has all but ruined my annuals. Yours are just lovely!
OH, they are so pretty. you sure do have a green thumb.
You have a wonderful show of colourful flowers. maybe being over crowded is a good idea.
Your flowers are lovely. Thanks for showing us.
Your flowers are beautiful! I love the impatiens in the barrel!
They look beautiful!
Oh, your flowers are so pretty Linda! Mine just did not do well this year at all. I envy your impatients...mine are so scrawny!
Hope you have a great day!♥
We don't plant flowers in our yard but we do have flowering trees. Your flowers are very beautiful, and I love your barrel.
Post a Comment