Wednesday, June 10, 2009

WIP's and UFO's

WIP--UFO--or also know as TOO MANY IDEAS!

I think those are the terms: WIP (Work in Progress) or UFO (Unfinished Objects)-
Yes-- I have a few of those too!
2 baby boy tops--one needs the binding , one needs the back and both need quilting
1 long table runner--needs the hand sewing on the binding-(Wildflower Serenade II fabric)
1 Christmas tote bag needs the lining sewn and put together-Figgy Christmas-Moda
1 Purse type bag needs the back and lining finished (Wildflower Serenade II)
2 Christmas table runners--need backs, batting, and binding (From my collection)
1 Christmas table runner--only needs to have the hand sewing finished (from stash)

Almost finished a Moda Pinwheel Baby quilt for Baby Schrankel due in July if its a girl!! (Emma Louise by Northcutt)
Need to start a quilt for Baby Schrankel if its a boy!!!

Quilt for Kasey when she moves to a bigger bed--(I have the fabric- Little Lady from Lakehouse Dry Goods )by Holly Holderman




No comments: