Monday, June 15, 2009

Didn't mean to leave anyone out!


I was afraid if I put this picture on-there would be culture shock! However,--SOMEONE--remembered how young we were-so here we are! How about those suits! (No-they didn't sing with the Temptations!) Do you have any idea how many yards of fabric went in those skirts?????? We all sewed our own bridesmaids dress for each other's weddings.


Quilting News! I have cut my 2" squares for the mystery quilt and started sewing them together last night. Thank you Amy, for teaching us how to chain squares together. I still need to find a black print.

I learned a new expression today--it is not a stash. It is a "Fabricologist Resource Center"...now does that sound more impressive than "fabric stash" ?

2 comments:

Amy said...

LOVELY "title" for a stash!
Thank you for the pattern that magically showed up in my car :0) Now I just have to be patient and disciplined to leave it on the table and finish up some other projects before diving into that one.

Nancy said...

Love the picture..... I won't say I was 12 when it was taken LOL.

Thank you for the comment on my blog. I couldn't respond to you as your messages are set at no-reply. But I'm glad I was able to find you through your blog profile.

Quilty Hugs!
Nancy