Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mystery Quilt


Yesterday Amy, my quilting mentor, emailed me about a Mystery Quilt in the July/August '09 Quiltmaker Magazine. This is what Amy had to say,
"I wanted to share another project with you. Bonnie Hunter (www.quiltville.com) has a 3-part "Mystery" quilt lined up, and Step 1 is in the July/August copy of Quiltmaker. This is the lady (via the Internet) that has taken my quilting to the next level! She is amazing!"

So this afternoon when Kasey and I went into Spooner I picked up the magazine. It looks like a fun challenge. I am going to read about it tonight and I think I just my try it!

I'll read after I work on Fane's birthday quilt. It needs to be finished by 1:00 on Sunday for his first birthday. (Haylee and Jerry's little guy!)

Kasey and I made two trips to town this afternoon. Our second trip was to the Yellow River Gardens to buy an Apple Tree for Chad and Katie's anniversary.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yeah you---look at you go. I know you'll join in with the mystery ;0) Think about joining in with the Quiltville "chat" group as well:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/quiltvillechat/
Happy Thursday!

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Welcome to the Land of Blog! I'll probably be adding Bonnie Hunter's mystery to my list too. I've done them all but one, so far. Too many patterns...so little time!
Regina