Evelyn Berrit Speigelberg was born on 03/25/09 to Dar & Len. Her grandma Peg, has been the "sister I never had" since we were college roommates. When little Evie arrived I knew she needed a special quilt. I found this pattern called, "Charming Baby". It called for a charm pack-but I cut squares. I made my first attempt at Prairie Points. The pattern called for buttons in the center of each "windmill"--instead I sewed tuffs of yellow yarn for more tactile feel.
I am making progress at machine quilting.
I will post a pic of Evelyn with her quilt as soon as I receive one! (HINT!!)
1 comment:
Hey---look at you go! I remember you showing this one to me; you'll have to share this pattern with me or let me know where to find it. I think this is such an ADORABLE pattern for a baby quilt with those Prairie Points at pinwheels!
Post a Comment