Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Baby Will's Cowboy Quilt




Someday we will tell Will all the names that we came up with around "Grandpa Herb and Grandma Linda's" kitchen table. Will's mom, Susanna, has had a special place in our hearts since she was a little little girl who wanted to "go to Chad's house and play." When we learned that Will was coming, I decided he needed his own quilt. Since his Daddy loves horses and rodeos what could be better than a cowboy quilt. I found a pattern in a book called, "I Can't Believe I'm Quilting" for a Split Rail baby quilt. When searching for fabric--there it was the perfect "retro" cowboy prints. I will post a picture of Will with his quilt the next time his mom and dad stop down.

1 comment:

Amy said...

You sure are catching us up and doing a lovely job at recording your projects in your blog.

And you better believe that you are quilting!!! :0)