DS-2 and Family had a commitment at the Musky Festival in Hayward. He drove his military truck in the parade to promote VBS at his F-I-L's church.Yesterday I rode with DH to take a load of steers to the sales barn at Rock Creek, MN. I always take along a tote bag of quilting magazines, my daily devotional and journal, and a novel. Once we get there I sit in the truck while he watches the steers sell. It is a time when I actually am forced to sit, read, and think. It is a little over an hour each way.
One the way home we stop for an ice cream cone at Burnett Dairy.
This morning DIL-2 came to use my computer and printer. Tatum stayed to spend the day.
When you brush out Tatum's curly hair it may hold for 5 minutes..then back to the ringlets all over her head!
Tomorrow I am driving a co-worker to physical therapy in the morning. She had knee replacement surgery the first week after school.
We both have a RTI meeting at school in the afternoon. I will drive her to our meeting then back home.
One more thing...I have been working at night on the baby quilt top. It needs seams pressed..But for now.. There will be corner blocks and "piano keys" border. I did put the different shaped star in the center. The corner blocks are the same star.
Until next time.
Ephesians 3:20-21 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.



4 comments:
Looks as if your summer days are perfect!
When my daughter was little her hair was so thick and kinky. When I would wash it it was really long but as it dried it would kink up. Now she straightens it...LOL!
Love to see all the great photos of you day out with family.
The little quilt looks great. Would be nice to see this one in BRIGHT colours too.
Lots of fun stuff going on at your place. cute kids.
Post a Comment