I can't decide if this should be a wall hanging or a table runner--well a square table runner. It is 24 X 24. I am planning on making another one with the same pattern. However, I have changes in mind! I just may give this one as a gift to a friend who has a birthday in a few days.
My second finish was hand sewing the binding on one of my 12 1/2 in blocks. The wooden stars are from a craft site I found in The Country Sampler, Scrap Happy Creations. They are a"Mom and Pop" industry out of their home who make great wooden crafts. I have ordered several things from them. Check them out! I am anxious for you to see the something special they made for a give away during the Blog Hop in July!
Psalm 100:5 "For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations."

7 comments:
Linda, your blog looks great! Loved seeing the pictures of your beautiful grandchildren! Thanks for mentioning our crafts, too! We are honored to appear on your blog! :)
Susan and Steve
Scrap Happy Creations
Your little wallhangings look great. I like both of them and I'm glad you put the stars on the second one....
Lovely projests you worked on for FNSI. I am still sewing as I did a double one.
Yeah Linda! Great job :)
The stars on the second one truly add a whole 'nother dimension. Excellent touch!
You did great, Linda! I'm glad you put the stars on it too. It really adds that special touch.
I like those little wall hangings. I need to finish my block.
Two finishes - yippee! I love it when the UFOs make their way to the surface. :) blessings, marlene
Post a Comment