Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Take a look at this AWESOME quilt!

 Look at this awesome quilt sewn by Helen Stubbings at Hugs from Helen!  Look at the detail of the handwork.  Awesome!
She is actually giving away the pattern.  Isn't it beautiful!  Visit her blog to take a look.
I know some of my blogging friends would love to sew this.  Several of you are very talented at quilting and embroidering. (Janet, Sharon, Linda, Maria, Renee). and others.
I thought I would let you know so you could enter for a chance at the pattern.  Good Luck..  She asks you to leave a quote or quip about home...
 It didn't scan very well, but when DS-1 was a freshman in college he gave me this plaque for Christmas.  It reads, "Home is really spelled MOM."  Love that guy!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

It is gorgeous!!! Thank you for letting us know about it!! I've never worked with circles, but there's always a first. LOL!