Wednesday, June 27, 2012

From my morning walk...

I grabbed my camera when I headed out for my morning walk.  The county highway that goes by our farm is busy.  I need to be off the road by 7:00.  There is very little shoulder and fast cars.  These are some of the wild flowers (or weeds as some may call them) that I saw this morning.










  I'm off to drive Corrie to Physical  Therapy,  then to Shell Lake for RTI meeting,  drive her back to Cumberland and then home. 
Luke 12:27
"Consider how the lilies grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you, not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Amazing walk Linda! Thanks for sharing!

I won't be making the meeting; my parents decided to stay another day so I will stay here. Keep me posted if there is anything I can/should do.

tammy said...

I probably would have brought the daisy "weeds" with me! ;-D

Gmama Jane said...

Linda,
My post today is similar to your's! I gave a summer tour of the farm here in Alabama. Although we live in very different parts of the country, we seem to share similar life experiences! I too live on a farm and have 5 grandchildren. No #6 as of yet though! I retired from teaching in Dec. 08 so I now have time to quilt and do what I want. #1 husband retired 3 weeks ago from his career in education a Well. I came to your blog because of your comment on a blog about not being up to the quality of the other quilters for the RWB blog hop!! Trsut me, if I'm in it YOU are up to the challenge. I still make crummy mitered corners and do so many things more wonky than not!! Ha!! Oh, but I do enjoy creating with fabric. I am almost to the obsessed stage and have no desire to do much of anything else! ha!! Hope you will visit my blog if you haven't already. I think you have commented on my blog or at least you feel familiar to me for some reason. My memory is so horrible you will have to excuse me. I enjoy your blog and feel like we would be very good friends if we only lived closer.
Blessings
Gmama Jane
http://grandmamasstories.blogspot.com

Linda in Arkansas said...

I love your header! I'm a big daisy fan! And of course the table runner is adorable too.

Belinda said...

Unfortunately, I don't live on a farm. Boo Hoo, wish I did. But be that as it may, I love taking photos of my plants too. Yours are beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Looks as if theses comments are from a couple weeks ago, but first want to send sincere thanks to all the families of our wonderful servicemen/men, and to you for your tribute in quilts! this is first time at your blog/won't be the last.

oh yea REALLY WANT TO WIN your sign, but I may be to late to enter
hugs
charlotte