I'm working on another 12 1/2" block. What do you think? Stars or no stars? Stars of a different fabric / different color? Felted wool was suggested but I don't know where to find any locally.
I think the stars add a beautiful dimension to the block! Also, I love your header! Is that one of those hummingbird moths? I don't know the real name of them. LOL!
8 comments:
I think the stars add a beautiful dimension to the block!
Also, I love your header! Is that one of those hummingbird moths? I don't know the real name of them. LOL!
I like the one with the stars--just as they are!
Yes the STARS look great...
Another vote for Stars :) And I can't help you out with the wool either; but cotton applique should look just as great.
Thanks for your visit to my blog today. I've looked through yours and see how talented you are...you go girl!
With stars. In the color gold, so they really pop. It's nice of you to be willing to accept everyone's opinions!
Stars, definitely stars!!! I can't help with the wool either. We had a shop down here but it closed up.
I love the addition of the stars!
Post a Comment