Sunday, January 1, 2012

Help! What did I do wrong? or Maria to the Rescue!!

I am working on a baby quilt.  I used Kelly's from Charming Chatter's pattern and tutorial.
  It was supposed to look like this:

However!!  I have 16 blocks one direction  and 8 blocks with an opposite pinwheel.
I haven't pressed the squares yet in case I have to rip.  But I can't figure out how I would resew them if I did rip!  Any suggestions?   The strip on the left and the three on the top  are going the wrong direction.
 
 Thank you!

On Thursday during vacation Tatum, 2 1/2 years, spent the day with me.  Who said you can't bake Christmas cookies after Christmas?  








Thank you Maria!  I just took one apart quickly and saw my problem!  New lessons learned:
#1--Look carefully before sewing.
#2--Don't panic at night when you are tired.
#3-Be thankful for your blogging friends who are willing to help--Hopefully not too many thought, "Duh, Linda---Take it apart!"

1 comment:

Maria said...

Love the photos of litle tatum. I be the cookies are Yum!!! LOL

Sorry Linda you do have to rip them and turn the 2 1/2" squares to match your "right ones".
Then stitch together again.