I borrowed this from a friend's facebook page! I thought it does a great job explaining to others just what is going on in my brain!


It was another long three days. DH had a 4 1/2 hour procedure at the
Abbott Northwestern Hospital in Mpls. on Thursday. I was in the waiting room from 5:45 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. There was a slight complication with his blood levels following the procedure which required a delay leaving the recovery room. I did leave long enough to eat a light breakfast and again at lunch for a sandwich. (Not like two years ago). He required a cardiac catheter ablation in both upper chambers of his heart. One chamber was in Atrial Flutter and the other in Atrial Fibrillation. We arrived home about 6:30 last night. I am really counting on this helping him feel better! For his sake and MINE!
4 comments:
What a wonderful blessing to have that part behind you and such a good outcome - hopefully he will feel better every day. Sure hope you had a book or some handwork with you. Judy C
Glad to hear that is over for you BOTH. I hope the procedures help and he is feeling better very soon. Still praying for you both!
Pleased that the procedures is over for you both.
I do hopre DH is much better for you BOTH.
Love the quilting brain.
Oh! I will be praying that the procedure works!!! {{HUGS}}
Post a Comment