From my plead for HELP! "Where did I go wrong?"
To using the ripper to take 8 blocks apart...
I have a finished flimsy ready to sandwich and quilt.
I am thinking of using one of the darker colors for the backing.
The binding is made from 2 1/4" X 6 1/2" rectangle pieces like the middle border.
The fabric I used is Amelia by Moda.
The fabric I used is Amelia by Moda.
I found this pattern on Kelly's Charming Chatter. She calls it, " Wee Ones
Baby Quilt." She has the complete Tutorial ready to print out.



4 comments:
Congratulations on your flimsy. It is adorable. I especially like the middle border.
I really like the way your flimsy has turned out and I am sure it will be loved. I think scrappy bindings look great.
Thank you for the link. Will go have a look. I can never get the pionts to met in the middle with pinwheels.
I love pinwheels and your quilt is so cute!!!
Oh Linda - that turned out SO CUTE! I just love the pattern in that fabric! Beautiful stitching :)!!
Post a Comment