Thank you Maria! I also went back to look at Kelly's tutorial. She made the comment-"Be sure your blocks are laid out correctly or you'll have to make friends with your seam ripper."
New lessons learned:
#1--Look carefully before sewing.
#2--Don't panic at night when you are tired.
#3-Be thankful for your blogging friends who are willing to help--Hopefully not too many thought, "Duh, Linda---Take it apart!"
Oh the quilt top looks fabulous now Linda. I have had to RIP many many times. I think it is part of quilting. Love the photo of the grandies. they are growing so quilckly.
Oh Linda - I'm so sorry you had trouble with my little quilt - and you had to hang with your seam ripper - I hate that :o( On a brighter note, your blocks are adorable - and seeing all the pictures of your sweet family here totally made me smile!! The kiddos are adorable :o)!
4 comments:
Oh the quilt top looks fabulous now Linda. I have had to RIP many many times. I think it is part of quilting.
Love the photo of the grandies. they are growing so quilckly.
It's nice to have honest friends, isn't it? Your blocks are looking great.
Oh Linda - I'm so sorry you had trouble with my little quilt - and you had to hang with your seam ripper - I hate that :o( On a brighter note, your blocks are adorable - and seeing all the pictures of your sweet family here totally made me smile!! The kiddos are adorable :o)!
Oh it's beautiful now!! So totally worth it. Hanging with the seam ripper isn't so bad.
Post a Comment