The mystery object is Tigger's Tail. Conner was so excited when we finished sewing it. He stuffed one end in his back pocket and started bouncing around the room. Then he stopped. Twisted the tail, stood one one foot and took off! It didn't matter the it didn't "really" work like Tigger's. His imagination took over! Almost 4 years old is a great age.
I will be back tomorrow with the winners of the giveaway!
I am the real winner with my great blogging friends!
That is so cute, Linda. You are so blessed to have grandkids. Imagination is a wonderful thing--something we can lose with age. How fun to see through a child's eyes.
I love it, now, how cute is that? See, I told you it was magical! I can just see hime bouncing around the house just like Tigger. Thanks for the grin. Hugs, Linda
3 comments:
That is so cute, Linda. You are so blessed to have grandkids. Imagination is a wonderful thing--something we can lose with age. How fun to see through a child's eyes.
Never in a million years would have thought of Tiggers tail. How cute is that and how fun to see him use his imagination . You are certainly blessed.
I love it, now, how cute is that? See, I told you it was magical! I can just see hime bouncing around the house just like Tigger. Thanks for the grin. Hugs, Linda
Post a Comment