Sunday, October 3, 2010

Let's Do Lunch with a Giveaway

 

To my blogging friends,
You  have become such great long distance friends and I do appreciate your support and encouragement.  So  to thank you I am having my first  "giveaway."    I will draw from your comments on Friday , October 8.  Nothing complicated.  No hoops to jump through,  just comment on which book you would prefer.  They are both by Atkinson Designs. 

One is "Let's Do Lunch" --It is described as "Tote Bags and Table Runners for every occasion. 
The other is "Dealer's Choice." Described as "Winning strategies for choosing color....." 

While you are looking through your new pattern book, you may enjoy a cup of "Chocolate Chai"!! It is delicious.  I will send  you a 12 oz bag with your pattern book.  The description on the bag reads, "Refresh your body and soul.  Enjoy a creamy blend of honey, Dutch Chocolate, black tea and exotic spices."  It is SOOOOOO good.  It will be like we are sitting have a cup of chai together.

If you send your friends to join in,  please ask them to let me know that you sent them.  You will have an extra chance to win the pattern book of your choice! There will be something for you if your friend is the winner!


A Mystery Object!    Do you have any idea what this may be?  It was something Conner wanted me to make for him after watching a movie yesterday afternoon.  We went upstairs and found a scrap , added some batting, and  sewed it up.  He was thrilled. If you would like to make  a good guess it will count as a bonus entry!!  It has something to do with the phrase, "Whoopty-Dooper Loopty-Looper Ally-Ooper."  I will disclose the  answer to the mystery object  on Friday night!!!

Once again,  thank you for being here for me!



9 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you Linda for the lovley giveaway.
Dealers choice sounds like an interesting book.
AH!! I have no idea what the object could be but will have a guess and say a Yellow Elephant's Trunk . LOL

Cindy said...

Dealers Choice sounds like a perfect new book. I have the other one and have made many a runner out of it, My guess for the yellow object is a head band. Or something else that I have no idea about. I can't wait to see what it really is.

Melanie said...

A giveaway!! :)
I like the Let's Do Lunch book. I love tote bags. I use them everywhere!
Is the mystery object Tigger's tail??
Hope you have a great week. :)

FlourishingPalms said...

I'd like to enter your giveaway, thank you! A quilting book and a cuppa are the perfect combination.

Janet said...

I would love to have lunch with you, but either book would be great. I like Terry's designs. I really still want to make a bag and haven't found a pattern that I like yet. What a fun giveaway. Connor is quite the designer. I'm not sure what that is--a yellow nap pad?

Tracy said...

I'm stumped on the mystery object! It looks like a cover for something?
The books look interesting...I am a shameless collector of books!

Linda said...

I would love to have lunch with you too as well as the great book! Yummy, chocolate! One of my favorite things, coffee and chocolate, a great combination! Hmm, as far as the guess, I have no idea, it's got me stumped too. It sounds like it might be magical...

Linda said...

By the way, come enter my giveaway. I'm participating in the Fall Into Fall Giveaway and I'd love to give to one of my friends!

Candace said...

Looks like a great giveaway, and now that you posted today I think that maybe I can guess the mystery object, but that would probably be cheating, lol.