Tatum isn't the only one who loves the Poky Puppy quilt top. Kasey and Cole were with me Sunday afternoon while Marie attended a baby shower.
Sunday morning, Marie and Kasey had decided to leave blankie home to watch the three new fish in the little aquarium on Kasey's dresser while they went to church. That was fine with Kasey.
Until--It was nap time at grandma's. She saw the quilt top on the table. She wanted the puppy blanky. When I told her I needed to finish it, she said, "Let's sew it now." I said we would finish it another day, but she could cover up with it now. When I covered her up she took it and cuddled in.
The next time I am able to have Kasey I think we will be sewing on the puppy blanket. This Poky Puppy quilt may be a quilt to have at grandma's house for when someone needs a blankie!

8 comments:
What a good idea,Linda!
Might need to make a copy in case you have 2 who want to use it at the same time! Very popular! Great job Grandma!
Was that a panel or did you piece the top?
That is such a sweet little picture! I think it's a great idea to keep a quilt around for the grandchildren. :)
What a sweet picture! That's what I do...my son and DIL told me they didn't need any more quilts so I just make them and keep some small ones at my house for when the grans come over. It's a big hit!
How sweet that she wanted to sew with you!!
She is so adorable :)
SheilaC
What a sweet idea. She looks so adorable all snuggled up with it.
Sweet, sweet, sweet! I miss you Linda--we need to get together soon. :-)
Post a Comment