One more of the little differences between men and women! I don't know about your house but, when I am putting quilting colors together all DH sees is the colors on the right!
Happy Saturday!
At my house, there are fewer on the right. My husband feels that red and orange are interchangeable without exception, and any differences between blue and green are kind of fuzzy. Consequently, The Kid gets sent to the store to match thread to a particular fabric. I was in a jam last week, and needed to send Husband, and after talking him through 4 colors (with numbers, no less), I knew the 5th (Mustard) was going to be too much for him. I'll have to get that myself the next time I can get into town!
Too funny, it reminds me of the color quilt that is coming together at http://patcherymenagerie.blogspot.com/ she is making all sorts of fun color words
6 comments:
Thanks for the literal laugh out loud!
At my house, there are fewer on the right. My husband feels that red and orange are interchangeable without exception, and any differences between blue and green are kind of fuzzy. Consequently, The Kid gets sent to the store to match thread to a particular fabric. I was in a jam last week, and needed to send Husband, and after talking him through 4 colors (with numbers, no less), I knew the 5th (Mustard) was going to be too much for him. I'll have to get that myself the next time I can get into town!
: D
~ Ronda
That's very cute. :)
Interesting Linda and yes my DH is colourblind so he does have a lot of trouble with blues and greens.
Have a great Sunday.
That's a giggle, for sure! lol
Too funny, it reminds me of the color quilt that is coming together at http://patcherymenagerie.blogspot.com/
she is making all sorts of fun color words
Oh thank you so much for the great out loud laugh.
Post a Comment