Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Breakfast at Tiffany's

There once was a movie called, "Breakfast at Tiffany's".  I remember watching it on the late shows when I would babysit late at night in jr. high or high school.  Actually, I always loved watching Audrey Hepburn.

Green Fairy Quilt's is giving away a fat eighth from the fabric line, "Breakfast at Tiffiany's."  I don't know if there is any connection between the movie and the line, -but I do like the fabric's also. 

So check out Green Fairy Quilt's blog and be  sure to let her know that I sent you!!

More later,

4 comments:

Stefanie said...

OH, I loved that movie. I saw it for the first time with my 16 year old daughter about a month ago. Truly a classic. Thanks for sharing the link to the give away!

Roseanne said...

Hi Linda found your blog on Janet blog thought i would check it out love you table runners very nice.
Razzy

WhiteStone said...

Thanks for the tip about the give-away. I told her that Linda of Linda's Lines and Love sent me!!!

FlourishingPalms said...

Thanks for sharing about this giveaway, Linda. I went to the website and entered a contact message to let them know you referred me to them. Hope you win!