Monday, August 23, 2010

Stitchin' Mission-A chance for us to help others!!

As bloggers we are great at telling each other of contests and giveaways where we enter to win something for ourselves.  We have a great opportunity to help with a project that provides quilts for children around the world.  The program also teaches beginning quilting to gals like us!

Recently I found the blog site of Linda from Iowa.  She has an awesome ministry called, "Stitchin'Mission."  You can read about it here.   She found a site where they offer grants for people you are working with projects that help others.  She has written the grant and needs us to vote each day through the end of August.   There are great possibilities to reach out to many new quilters and to make quilts for others around the world.  Check it out!!

We are able to cast one vote every day!

You can vote directly by going to: http://tinyurl.com/vote4SM


Thank you!!!!



3 comments:

FlourishingPalms said...

Thank you, Linda, for supporting the Stitchin' Mission ministry. I am extremely blessed by everyone who's supporting the effort to win the $1,000 grant when so many are people I have never met! I thank you, and thank God, for your support.

Maria said...

I will pop over to Linda's blog.

Tracy said...

Going to check it out now and hopefully get it on my blog if I can remember how to do that!
Your tree skirt turned out beautifully!