A beautiful wedding with an awesome ceremony. Our pastor talked about them not being teenagers or even twenty something. But, as being mid 30's and how waiting for the right person has made the wedding even more special. They are both 36--first marriage for each and they are thrilled.
So between the ceremony yesterday afternoon, with dinner at 5:00, dance at 8:00 and brunch this morning it was a full weekend.
Saturday morning my mom, DIL-1, Princess Kasey and myself froze 25 more quarts of sweet corn for DIL to take home. I think I am going to quit freezing corn for this year.
Thank you for all the great suggestions for my wooden spools!!! Now I will have to look for just the right jar/ lamp to display them in. I like the idea of making a mini Christmas tree and using them for decorations!!!!
I have teacher's inservice on Thursday, Friday, and Monday with the students starting on Wednesday, Sept 1. Where did the summer go!!!!
One project that must be completed yet is the tree skirt for Travis and Becky's wedding on Sept. 11. Same pattern different fabric line.

6 comments:
That is just beautiful, Linda. You did an incredible job!! :)
Beautiful!!
And done in time, YAY!
SheilaC
Hi Linda! So glad you stopped by for a visit today. I'm having fun reading your blogs and learning about you. I just love the tree skirt you made, it's beautiful! Looking forward to getting to know you better! Have a blessed day!
Love the tree skirt! What a treasure for years to come! School started here last week, my husband drives a school bus and loves it. Have a great school year!!
Love your beautiful tree skirt. what a lucky couple to recieve such a lovely gift.
Oh, your tree skirt was beautiful and finished on time! Great job. I'm glad you were punctual. Now, go be punctual for school but take time to play too! Have a great school year! Hugs, Linda
Post a Comment