Had a few change of plans during the morning--However!!!!
- I was able to start working on my projects around noon.
*Cut out, pieced, and basted a flannel baby quilt. Ready to quilt. (Baby due the end of August)
*Finished sewing the tree skirt flimsy. It is basted and ready to quilt. (Wedding next Saturday)
I remembered why I learned to quilt. I was able to actually relax and not think of anything else!!!I had the TV on and listened/watched chick flicks on the Hallmark Channel while I worked. -"Mrs. Washington goes to Smith" and "Follow The Stars Home".

3 comments:
It sounds like a lovely day. As much as we enjoy our families, it is nice to have some alone time now and again.
Yeah Linda! ;0)
That sounds like a great day Linda! I hope to have a day like that this Wednesday. Pretty much all the guys are going to Ag Progress Days for the whole day. I do love peace and quiet!
Post a Comment