Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Quilt A Long-and Giveaway

Thanks to Janet of "A Hug Delights"!  I checked out Christina's "A Few Scraps".  Christina is starting a quilt-a-long and a tutorial how to machine quilt.  This is what she had to say,

"Have you noticed that most quilt alongs assemble a quilt top over several weeks and then address the quilting briefly at the end? I have, and I want to do the exact opposite! I want to briefly assemble a top and then walk you through quilting it, with patterns that are interesting to you. There seem to be lots of quilters who want to practice free motion quilting - but not on a quilt top they've worked hard on. This quilt along gives you a quilt you don't have to worry about ruining - you could even make it out of fabric that you hate if you want. Or, if you don't want to assemble the top, that's fine too. You can just quilt along with scraps."


She is having a great giveaway to promote her tutorial.  Be sure to check her out at:  A Few Scraps. 
This is her great giveaway:

Good Luck to all of us!!!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I'll check this out...thanks for the link.

Linda said...

Thanks for the link, I'm going to play along. I machine quilt now but it sure doesn't hurt to get some tips or tricks and have fun along the way.