Thursday, May 13, 2010

May Blocks!

I finished my May BOM's!  
I am learning more about quilting with each block. 


6 comments:

Andee said...

They look great!

Maria said...

Well done Linda they look lovely.

WhiteStone said...

The Jacob's Ladder block (left in the photo) is one of my favorites because of it's name and because of the multitude of designs you can make with it. My very first quilt, in the early 1970s, was a Jacob's Ladder.

betty said...

they look all so awesome! lots of hard work I do imagine!

betty

Linda said...

Looking good...isn't this fun? I am so enjoying these blocks. Have a wonderful weekend. I'm ready to sew. Hugs, Linda

Candace said...

The blocks look great, I especially love your middle one, great fabric picks. I have my fabrics pulled, but just can't seen to get in the mood. I better take myself to task before the month is gone, lol.