Thursday, May 6, 2010

McCalls Quilting March April 2010


I found a quilt called, "Dolly Dress Up" that I would like to investigate the possibility of making for Tatum. However, I am unable to find the magazine. Does anyone have access to the March/April McCall's Quilting Magazine? I would be willing to purchase it or borrow it and return it if it is one that is part of your collection.

Any suggestions??? I checked the McCall's website but there was no way to purchase it. Not available on Amazon or ebay either! This is one of the finished pictures I found when searching--however, this is just the panel--not the entire quilt.

Thank you!!!
Linda

P.S. 19 1/2 days until school's out! The students think they are the only ones counting the days!!!

3 comments:

Janet said...

Send me your address, Linda. I'll mail you my copy of the magazine. You can keep it. I have read it cover to cover and don't plan on making any of the quilts in this issue.

WhiteStone said...

I see you already have a copy offered to you. But libraries are a good source...sometimes they can order from another library if they themselves do not have it. They charge a nominal fee for the return postage.

Tracy said...

Glad you are going to get what you need, I can't wait to see your quilt. That is too cute!