Friday, May 7, 2010

White moisture from the sky on May 7!!

White Moisture from the sky!!

If you look under the spruce tree you will see green grass. It is NOT a shadow. The rest of the grass is covered with white moisture and it continues to fall. It is predicted we will receive 1-4 inches of the white "stuff". On the positive side it is very much needed moisture! Everything will be GREEN when it is gone!

Maybe I will need to sew on quilts or BOM because it is too nasty to work outside! I had planned to go shopping for Mother's Day Hanging baskets after school. I decided it was better to leave them hanging in the greenhouse and give IOU's in the cards.


Have a great weekend!

Linda

P.S. Just issued by NWS-"Winter Weather Advisory ...Snow will continue to accumulate across much of northeastern Minnesota and northwestern Wisconsin tonight. The snow will gradually diminish later in the night. The most significant snow will be along and south of the iron range, including the brainerd lakes area, the twin ports, east central Minnesota and northwestern Wisconsin.
A total snow accumulation of 2 to 5 inches can be expected. Some areas may see a bit less than this, but road conditions will still become slippery overnight. "

2 comments:

Janet said...

Crazy weather! I want some global warming. lol

Linda's World said...

Yup, the weather is crazy all over. I wish it would make up it's mind...winter-summer-winter-summer? Linda in Washington