Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Apologies

I apologize for my Monday evening post.  I was overtired and over emotional. 

Smiles to all,
Linda

7 comments:

Maria said...

No need to apologise Linda. It is good sometimes to writs what we feel.
Hugz
Maria

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

No apologies needed here, Linda. I hope it made a lot of us stop and count our blessings and remember that not everyone is enjoying the day in the same way. As women, we stick together....thru thick and thin. I'm glad you felt comfortable enough to share your thoughts with us.

Tracy said...

No apologies necessary Linda, glad you shared with us.

Linda said...

Hey, you don't need to apologize, it's good to share your feelings. Take care and go enjoy those babies...hugs, Linda

Amy said...

Absolutely no need for an apology dear!!!

Marla said...

Never, never apologize! It's all real and it all happened, and you ARE a mother to 3 great boys, a mother-in-love to two dear girls, and a wonderful grandma to 4 precious little children. You have such a wonderful heart!!!!

Love, Marla

WhiteStone said...

No need to apologize. It is those who have been through the pain who are most able to comfort others new to that pain. Bless you. Bless you.