
Introducing my youngest grandson. Thank you for all the wishes sent by my blogging friends! Here is Cole with his John Deere quilt! He and DIL came home on Saturday. They are both doing well. I received the
greatest compliment when DIL asked if I would be able to spend Monday and Tuesday helping her with Kasey and general things in their home. She had a difficult delivery and needed the help for a few days. Her mother is coming on Wednesday--so I was blessed to spend time with DIL-1, Princess Kasey and Cole.

Of course, to this grandma, he is one of the four most adorable grandbabies ever born! Isn't God great that he gives us love immediately when we cast our first look at these precious bundles!
Princess Kasey is doing quite well with being a big sister. Last night when she was wanting a DVD in the player Cole was crying and DIL was trying to nurse him. Kasey looked at the baby and said, "Mommy, take him back to the doctor!"
Whe

n she first met him at the hospital she wasn't too sure of this baby business!
Now that we are finished with having new grandbabies, I will focus on the last 5 weeks of school, setting up my sewing room, and working on wedding and baby gifts for this summer and fall!
Linda
7 comments:
Cole is beautiful!! And he looks adorable on his new quilt :)
SheilaC
Congratulations Grandma! He sure it a cutie pie!
I haven't been checking up on my blog reading lately and just now am doing that...too much wedding I guess!
He will love his quilt when he gets bigger!
Hello Linda I just popped over from Janet's blog to met your new grandson and gorgeous Kasey as well. They are just divine.I agree it is love at first sight when we see them.
The view from your kitchen window is lovely. will call in again.
Cole is so darling. New babies are so awesome. It is very much a compliment that your DIL asked you to help her. It was so nice you could! I love the JD quilt.
Cute baby! And cute Big Sis, too!
Ah, what sweet blessings! Both are beautiful! I'm glad you were asked to help and you were willing and available to do so. It gives you good Gramma time too! Hugs, Linda
P.S. Your quilt looks great with him.
he is so adorable! and I love Kasey looking at him. so glad you got to spend so time with them, helping all to adjust to this new little guy in their lives
when asked if my daughter wanted to meet her new little brother she said "no thank you" (she was 3-1/2 at the time)
betty
Post a Comment