Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Latest View From My Kitchen Window

Tonight when I looked out towards the pond, I watched as a coyote came down the hill to the pond. He walked around for a while--watched the geese flying over him. Then turn to go back up to the woods through the corn field.

I have finished the binding on the baby quilt. So when the baby arrives--if it is a girl she has two blankets ready for her. If it is a boy--the John Deere quilt is waiting. I'm still praying for the size of the baby. DIL is sooo big. She is still going to work. She said where the computer sits on her desk is almost further than she can reach.

Two more weddings are in the planning for friends in 2010--so 2 more Christmas Tree skirts to make in addition to the 3 already in the making.

Take Care--God Bless,
Linda

2 comments:

WhiteStone said...

We once lived in "coyote country". The neighborhood cats had to be very careful!

Anonymous said...

Woooo, beautiful animal and photo, taken from a safe distance I hope. And what sweet gifts!