Sunday, April 4, 2010

Family Easter Gathering

After an awesome Celebration Service at church this morning, DS-1, DIL-1, and Kasey, DH and I went to my mother's for brunch. DS-2, DIL-2, Conner and Tatum went to church where her father is the pastor. Later this afternoon they all come to our house for an Easter Egg hunt and late dinner.

Kasey and Conner went with DS-2 to fly a kite in the field by the house.


Kasey running to find more of the 86 eggs that DIL-1 "hid" around the yard. Conner was excited with each egg he found.



DS-1, DIL-1 and Kasey--a family picture of the three of them. The new baby is due any time! I even manage to snap a picture of Conner and Tatum before we headed out to look for the eggs.










I think I will finish out the day with getting
out my sewing machine to work on an UFO.

2 comments:

betty said...

that took a lot of time to hide those 86 eggs! I bet the kids enjoyed the hunt :)

sounds like you had a great Easter :)

betty

Anonymous said...

Linda, what a peaceful view, and I can just imagine it in all four seasons. Such joyous faces to spend Easter with! Up until a few years ago, my in-laws hid eggs for the grandkids and even us "kids." Color-coded for all 11 of us. We still joke about the "one" egg that was never found.

And baby soon makes four, how exciting!