We are still waiting. No baby yet! Daughter In Law -1 was at the doctor on Friday. He told her she is 75% effaced and dilated to "4". She left Kasey here with me this morning so she could go into work to work on paperwork and reports. She thought without the telephone or others
there she would be able to accomplish a great deal. Her office is 45 minutes northwest of home and her doctor/ hospital is 25 minutes south of here.
We are all hoping and praying for the baby to be smaller than Kasey. She arrived two weeks early weighing 10 lbs 3 oz. and 21 inches long. I will keep you posted.
I am trying to do some cleaning upstairs to make a sewing room. I have used the dining room table all the time and become frustrated when I would like to be sewing but need to set up machine, etc.
Have a great weekend.
5 comments:
SOOO Excited for you---for two reasons!
#1) the obvious one: grandbaby :0)
#2) Oh girl!!! Once you have that quilting space; DH will RARELY see you! LOL. Yes---no more set up-take down game! Now you'll be able to leave projects as is and get going the next time right away. Your quilting will take on a whole new speed!!!
What machine do you have again? Janome 1600? 6600? It was Janome right? I just remember the larger throat (9") :0) Once I get comfy with the frame, you will be MORE than welcome to come and see if you like it!
how exciting for a new baby in the family!! hope it is sooner than later and hope that it happened already :)
betty
A new baby, what fun. It's so hard to wait--I hope things are going well and look forward to pictures. You will like having a space to sew. I am much better about getting it done as long as its all set up already to go. Then you can sew a few minutes here and there too.
Yes, thinking of the mother, smaller baby would be good, and not a rushed labor if coming from work! Good luck with your own sewing room, great to have everything permanently in place. I've managed one quilt wall hanging- Care Bear alphabet cross stitch squares (started when I heard I was pregnant and was on "X" , literally when labor began) but it took another year to figure out how to put it all together! I'm content admiring beautiful quilts you and other quilters create!
Congrats on a new grandbaby-to-be! I'll be getting #2in October.
And what fun to set up a space of your own! That's my goal as soon as son #3 gets married, in two weeks. Be sure to take pictures of before and after! I like seeing how people organize their work space!
Post a Comment