
The newest grandbaby is here! It is a Boy! He arrived at 8:30 . He weighed 9 lbs 6 oz and 20 1/2 inches. DIL's contractions started at 3:30 a.m. She called me at 7:00 to let me know we would be having a baby today. The Princess, our 2 1/2 year old granddaughter had the flu yesterday and was running a temp yet today. I went into school to call a sub and to write plans. Princess came to my house so DIL and Son could head to the hospital. As much as I would have loved being at the hospital--Princess needed me to be with her when she isn't feeling well. We will go in the morning for our first look at him.
6 comments:
Congratulations on the new baby boy!!! I'm glad he's here and everything went well. It's too bad Princess was sick, but how nice you could be there for her. I'm sure that made your DIL and son feel much better to know she was in your hands. It will be so much fun to see the new baby and his big sister's reaction. Fun times ahead!
congratulations!!! how exciting for all!!
betty
Congratulations on the big news, guess it's the John Deere quilt! Hope the Princess feels better soon. Both beautiful quilts! Blessings.
The first thing that went through my head... "Linda was right when she named her latest quilt 'This will guarantee a Boy'" LOL
I hope all has settled nicely for everyone involved!
Congratulations on the big news, I guess it's the John Deere quilt! Hope the Princess feels better soon. I'm glad you were there for Princess and this will make your DIL feel better too. She won't be worrying about her so much. How exciting to have a new baby. Hope all is well. Best wishes to you and the new little family. Hugs, Linda
Congratulations! A new little someone to create for and love on. I'm happy for you. Hope your Princess is feeling better by the time you read this.
Post a Comment