Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends. John 15:13
One afternoon after school Kasey and Cole came home with me. DS#1 and DH were in the field. DS asked if I would feed the calves in the barn across the road. The grandkids love helping Papa or Dad feed the calves. They were sure that grandma didn't know what to do. They insisted on showing me how to shovel feed into the buckets, dump feed in front of calves, open hay bales, and how to feed the hay to the calves.
Nine days of school with students. They will be very busy days with piles of paperwork to finish.
It is unreal how things have changed during my teaching career. The number of hours spent on paperwork takes away from the time that we could be spending prepping for special things to do with the students.
I am making my mental list of all the things I hope to accomplish this summer. Many things on my UFO piles to finish. Hopefully, before long I will be able to post pictures of finished quilt projects!!


1 comment:
How fun to have the summer to look forward to as you plan what you want to accomplish during it :)
betty
Post a Comment