Happy Mother's Day Friends.
I hope you have had a special day!
Every year DH brings home three beautiful red roses for me for Mother's Day. Each rose represents one of our sons.
I am so thankful for having had the opportunity to be a mom three times. This Mother's Day has been a difficult day. Today I am missing my oldest son who has been a four year old in heaven for thirty three years. You never know when a difficult day may happen.
I was able to give a hug to DS2 before he and DH left for field work at 6:30 this morning. DS 3 stopped after church with Granddaughter #3 so I had my hug from him also.
Take the time to give your children an extra hug or phone call today.
Thank you.
Right now I am baking DH his favorite Oatmeal Raisin cookies because I know it is a difficult day for him also. They should be ready when he returns from the field. I will even leave some cookie dough in the mixer bowl for him.

.png)
3 comments:
Oh Linda, I am so sorry it was a hard Mother's Day today. Must have been something in the air because I was extra weepy today when I hadn't been like that for a few mother's day since my mom passed back in 2006. You are right, you never know when that gried will hit. Beautiful roses though!
betty
Sending you a huge hug Linda..
Beautiful roses from hubby.
The roses are so pretty and what a lovely gift from your husband . I can understand why it is a difficult day for you and I send you a cyber hug . I didn't get to hug my boys on Sunday as they all live too far away but I did talk with them on the phone .
Post a Comment