Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Need help being accountable!

OK Blogging Friends...I need your support.  I finally went back this afternoon.  A couple of years ago I did very well losing weight on Weight Watchers.  With the extra stress the past year, I have gained much of what I lost back.   I know I should be able to do it myself...for some reason...it hasn't happened.

Now comes my request...If you don't want to play along no problem.  I need to be accountable when I lose or gain.  So each week I will report how I have done.  If you want to help with encouragement that would be great...If you want to think, "Here she goes again."  No problem...we will still be blogging friends.

I may even be brave enough to ask my DH to take a picture of me...then every 10 lbs I would do another...now that is REALLY brave on my part.  I have been allergic to cameras for years.

OH!  As a reward for going back..I stopped at a Busy Bobbin and indulged! 

Now--I will work on a quilt tonight..If I'm sewing..I can't be eating.






4 comments:

Ray and Jeanne said...

I like your thinking - sewing instead of snacking. I'm trying that idea too! Good Luck! ~Jeanne

marilyn said...

I lost 30 pounds on Ww and was thinking of going back again to lose the 40 pounds I just gained the past year with the new meds I'm on for my migraines. FOr me it was the $10 a week I had to spend to go to the meetings. That was motivation enough to say I don't want to have to spend the money on the meetings so how fast can I lose the weight? I'll be here cheering you on! I became a lifetime member, but because I gained the weight back and then some would have to pay the now $15 a week for the meetings again. I think I need to pay myself the $15 and then when all the weight is lost I could spend that money on something I really want :) Good luck to you!

Sheila said...

The majority of us have been in the same place as you. I have lost many pounds, many times, they keep coming back. I always say my life is a continuous diet. I agree with your thinking, "sewing, instead of eating", and just think of all the things that you will accomplish. Good luck Linda.

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Congrats Linda on making that tough decision, and being gutsy enough to share with us on the blog! I've been to WW and it really is a great program! I'm wishing you all the best and will be watching to cheer you on :0)!!