Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Warning..Gramma Posting Pictures!

We celebrated Granddaughter #3's second birthday on Sunday.  Her princess cake was slid across the table a few times before  I was able to snap a picture. Notice the tilted doll.
 She was our special miracle to survive the last three months before she was born. We continue to be so very thankful that she and her mom both were fine after her birth.
 Grandson #3 is now  three months old.  He weighs over 15 lbs and is wearing size 6-9 month clothes.
My mom enjoyed loving up her youngest great grandson.

 
Granddaughter  #2 made sure she had her share of the frosting on the doll! She already placed her order for her princess cake this summer.


"My Greatest Blessings call me Grandma."



7 comments:

Ray and Jeanne said...

Your grandchildren are all such cuties! I still remember my doll cakes when I was a little girl. This one is adorable! ~Jeanne

WhiteStone said...

Sweet photos of sweet grandchildren.

Maria said...

Your Granndies are all adorable..
Love the photo of Great Gran with her youngest Great Granndie..

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Precious! ALL of them...

scraphappy said...

What sweet pictures. We have that same cake mold and have enjoyed many doll cakes over the years. Such a lovely family.

Linda in Arkansas said...

Your new banner picture is super cute along with the rest of these pictures.

Sharon said...

They are all so cute! I remember having a doll cake at my 10th birthday party. :)