Friday, March 8, 2013

My Own Friday Night Sew-In

I finally finished Conner's quilt.  All that was left to finish was the binding.  I had planned on using the red Lightning McQueen fabric.  However, when I saw the black and white check I decided to use it.  I think I like it.
 

I needed to spend some time tonight to relax my mind from the week.  This really helped!

6 comments:

Maria said...

Fabulous choice for your binding and I am sure Connor will love his quilt..
Sewing has a way of relaxing us..

Belinda said...

That is AWESOME!!

Sharon said...

It turned out great Linda! Conner is going to love it.

Pokey said...

What a great quilt for a lil' guy! I don't know a boy that doesn't love Lightning McQueen! Connor will surely enjoy that ~
:-}pokey

Linda said...

Cute quilt, my grandson would love this! I love the binding, I think it was a good choice.

ZeedleBeez said...

I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. If you would like to accept please visit my blog post here: http://zeedlebeezmom.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award.html