Do you know where to find the AED (Automated External Defibrillator) where you work or places you may go? A friend's life was saved last Saturday when he collapsed while officiating at a high school basketball game with his son. A coach or trainer at the game ran for the AED to shock Tim's heart. It was able to restart his heart. He had quadruple bypass surgery on Monday. Today he is home with his family thanks to the AED and the quick response by someone who knew where it was and how to use it!
I should finish working on farm taxes today. We have Monday off from school and I am planning to spend it sewing!!!



4 comments:
Yep...it's on the file cabinet across from my desk and we ALL are trained on how to use it.....great little things..!!
This happened in a small town about 35 miles from us a few years ago. The basketball coach's life was saved too. Our small towns in the area have them in many places. Our tax appointment is next Thursday. :( I'll be glad to get that over with too. Enjoy your Monday off!!
I don't think we have one at work. I'll have to go ask. As for the taxes, I'm DONE! We have a business we it is quite a chore. I'm just so glad it done for the year.
That is wonderful that his life was saved by someone who knew where it was and how to use it! I hope you had fun sewing!
Post a Comment